Suitcase on wheels     stuck in the snow   sniffer dog

Sunday, January 16, 2005

6. My first party (B.A, Argentina)

I went to my first BA party last night. As I said before, the club scene here has been temporarily shut down because of the December 30 nightclub fire which killed 200 people. Last night there was a free party in a park next to the planetarium in the Palermo district.
A bunch of us left our hostel at about 1 or 2am (we hadn't gotten back from dinner until midnight anyway) and caught a couple of cabs to the park.
The party wasn't very good. All I've heard about prior to this trip is about BA's amazing party scene and its amazing women. I haven't seen either yet. A couple of us returned to our hostel at about 5.30am. The others came in later at about half past seven.

Random pic: the asado at Desnivel in San Telmo

3 Comments:

  • HAY GUYZ I'M THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT IT LOOKS LIKE.

    Nice to have you back doing the travelling for those of us who aren't/can't, Matt.

    Keep it up!

    Ta

    Ed (& Ella, & Rach)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 pm  

  • HAY GUYZ INDEED

    Yep, with ed on that one, I will be reading these pages regularly.

    sweeet
    Reginald.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 pm  

  • Cheers for the comments guys - they're welcome here. Although I don't know if this blog will be as indepth as my SE Asia trip journal since the whole world can read it. Discretion was never one of my strengths but it might have to be!

    By Blogger mattyboy, at 3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home