Suitcase on wheels     stuck in the snow   sniffer dog

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

32. Wanting Music (B.A, Argentina)

One crap thing about being 'on the road' is I miss out on what's happening with the music scene back home. The music scene here is pretty good, much better than in Asia, at least here they receive most mainstream music from the Northern Hemisphere, except for Hip-Hop, which I guess is too irrelevant if you don't speak the language.

Anyway, I big thanks to my friend Dean for posting me a CD full of mp3s of mostly NZ new music. Ministry of Sound 2005, P-Money's latest, Breaks Co-Op and the D4 which I liked, and Fast Crew, Baitercell & Schumacher, and Dogs Die in Hot Cars which I'm not really into.

Around BA - 44 - Magazines
Random pic: Men's magazines for sale. It's all about the culo (ass) here

If anyone has any music they wanna send me, email it to: mattlovesmusic@gmail.com Cheers

2 Comments:

  • * Thanks again to Dean for emailing 3 new Shihad tracks.

    * Thanks to Ed for 2 tracks by Fly My Pretties.

    By Blogger mattyboy, at 12:14 pm  

  • Thanks again to Dean for emailing me more tracks, and to Ed for emailing me the entire Fly My Pretties. Good stuff, but weird hearing the New Zild accent again especially on the Intro tracks to the songs...

    By Blogger mattyboy, at 9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home